This post will serve as just one repository, of the many that will soon be created, for blog owners willing to SHAKE for comments and subscriptions.
Each comment made to this post will serve as the commenter's willingness to exchange comments and subscriptions for his/her blog. Anybody can do this by following the suggested format for this SHAKE. You can start by performing a SHAKE with me for this post.
Suggested format that can be used for this SHAKE which you can use in any blog posts, including this post, is as follows:
1. Give your comment, starting with your particular thoughts on the post you are commenting on.
2. Include in your comment that you will be subscribing to the blog your commenting on.
3. Also indicate in your comment that you also have a blog (include the address substituting for the (.) symbol the word dot) and that it would be something if there would also be new subscribers to your blog.
4. End your comment with a statement that you are more than willing to exchange e-mail subscriptions with anybody interested in doing so with you (e-mail subscription is easiest subscription to trace so that you'll know if somebody has indeed subscribed to you or not; also try to indicate the first four letters of your e-mail address, ex. email@example.com, so that the blog owner will be able to confirm your subscription).
5. If you are responding to a SHAKE already started by the owner of the blog, just include the term "thanks for the SHAKE".
The above format is a mere suggestion but would definitely make it easier for those willing to SHAKE to know that you're really interested in a shake for comments and subscriptions without appearing like a spam.
I hope that this Blog will somehow help most of us new bloggers get a better starting position in this very competitive industry.